CONGRATULATION.

From: SUSAN HUAN (lottocentre46@hotmail.com)
Date: 07/13/05

    HONG KONG TAKARAKUJI CO.
    YOUR KIND ATTENTION:

    REF NO.: HKTKJ-1742
    CATEGORY: A

    As part of efforts to provide short and long term relief for the Tsunami
    devastated victims of south East Asia, Hong Kong Takarakuji, has organized
    our annual International lotto programme, via special computer balloting
    system whereby your email address have won the sum of $1,500,000
    (one million five hundred thousand united states dollars, for a worldwide
    reach of winners.
    Your email address have won this amount due to verious site you have visit
    on internet.

    Draws held on the 6th of June 2005, were effected via computer programme
    simulated distribution system via the internet. If you receive this email
    message, YOU ARE A WINNER!
    Congratulations! Please confirm your winning by sending:

    Reference Number and Category (quoted above) Full Names and Country of
    residence.
    Above details should be sent via email or telephone to our Claims Department
    to contact below:

    MR. JASE WRIGHT.
    TEL: +27 720 991 159
    FAX: +27 11 507 5529
    EMAIL: j_wright55@hotmail.com
    OLD MUTUAL ORGANISATION
    Mutual park Jan Smuts Drive
    Pinelands, Gauteng.7405
    South Africa.

    Information of your prize money, as well as payments, shall promptly be
    provided. Winning confirmations must be submitted as soon as possible.

    Yours Sincerely,
    Mrs. Susan Huan.

    HONG KONG TAKARAKUJI
    (CHARITY TRUST)
    HONG KONG.

    PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MAILING ADDRESS. RESPOND ONLY TO THE PROVIDED
    EMAIL ADDRESS IN MESSAGE. EMAIL SENT VIA SECURED MAIL SERVERS. RECIPIENTS
    ARE ADVISED TO KEEP DETAILS OF THEIR WINNINGS VERY CONFIDENTIAL.