Phone:00229 58 21 15

From: DR ANDOLOS TONY (drandolostony@plasa.com)
Date: 05/14/05

    From:The Desk of Dr Andolos Tony
    Bill And Exchange Manager-('ADB )
    African Development Bank
    Republic of Benin. West Africa.
    Alt/Email:drandolostony@zwallet.com
    Phone: 00229 582 115

                 STRICTLY SECRET AND CONFIDENTIAL

    Dear Friend,

    Compliments of the day. I deceided to contact you after I
    received a worthy information about your reliability and
    honesty. Hence I confide in you.

    I am Dr Andolos Tony,from (AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT
    BANK),Republic of Benin.During the course of our auditing
    we discovered the sum of twelve million five hundred
    thousand united states dollars (USD$12.500.000.00)
    floating in an account opened in this Bank since 1997 and
    as from 2001 nobody has operated on this account again,
    and after going through some old files in the records
    I discovered that the owner of the account died without a
    [HEIR]sept 11th 2001 by plane crash, hence the money is
    floating.

    After due verification I noticed that no other person
    knows about this account except his wife who was also
    invovled in the crash, and the account has no other
    beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that
    untill his death he was the Director GOLD ARK [SARL] Since
    our bank,(African Development Bank)Benin Rep.got
    information about his death, we have been expecting his
    next of kin to come forward and claim his money because we
    cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next
    of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our
    banking guidelines and policies but up to date nobody came
    up to this bank as his next of kin or relative.

    It is therefore upon this discovery that I and other
    officials in my department now decided to make this
    businness proposal to you and release the money to you as
    the next of kin or elation to the deceased for safety and
    subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming forth and
    we don't want this money to go into the Bank treasury as
    unclaimed Bill. On this note, I decided to seek for whom
    his name shall be used as the next of kin as no one has
    come up as his relation.

    And the country law here does not allow such money to stay
    more than Five years, for the money will be recalled to
    the government treasury as unclaimed after this period.
    Upon the receipt of your response, I will send to you the
    application form, bank's contact and the next step to
    take. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this
    business is hitch free and that you
    should not entertain any fear as all modalities for fund
    transfer can be finalized within fourteen banking days,
    after you apply to the bank as a relation to the deceased.

    It has been resolved that 30% will be for you while 10%
    has been maped out to defray any expences that might be
    incured during the process of the ransaction.Then 60% will
    be for me which shall be release after the funds must have
    been remitted into your bank account.

    When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail
    signifying your decision.Including
    your private

    1.Your Full name /adddress .
    2.Telephone number.
    3. Fax numbers .

    for quick communication. I will be very happy if you can
    treat this business with the utmost secrecy it demands
    because of my position in this bank. For confidentiality
    reasons,kindly reply to my private Email:
    drandolostony@zwallet.com

    Hoping for a very successful business relationship with
    you.

    Best Regards,

    Dr Andolos Tony
    Phone: 00229 582 115 (direct Line
    Dapatkan kemudahan layanan Mobile Email dari VENTUS untuk Personal, VENTUS Easy.

    Klik http://easy.ventusmobile.com