Pre-approved Application #QWPVP866

From: Gerardo Reece (weebles@mailAccount.com)
Date: 03/07/05

    Hello,

     We tried contacting you awhile ago about your low interest morta(ge rate.

     You have qualified for the lowest rate in years...

     You could get over $380,000 for as little as $500 a month!

     Ba(d credit? Doesn't matter, low rates are fixed no matter what!

     To get a free, no obli,gation consultation click below:

     http://www.best-mtg.net/nowss.asp

     Best Regards,

     Jerrod Trujillo

     to be remov(ed:	http://www.best-mtg.net/gone.asp

     this process takes one week, so please be patient. we do our
     best to take your email/s off but you have to fill out a rem/ove
     or else you will continue to recieve email/s.