Re: W3C Tech Plenary outbrief?

From: Sandro Hawke (sandro@w3.org)
Date: 03/07/05

    > Is there anyone who attended last week's Semantic Web Interest Group [1]
    > and/or Tech Plenary [2] meetings and would like to provide a summary for
    > this week's telecon?

    Due to illness, I only made it to 25% of the SWIG meeting and about
    50% of the Tech Plenary; I can't think of anything useful I could
    offer based on what I saw.  Offhand, I can't remember any other JC
    members at the SWIG meeting, but maybe I'm forgetting someone.  In any
    case, I'd have a hard time attending the telecon this week!

        -- sandro