regrets Re: Joint Committee telecon today 4 January

From: Benjamin Grosof ([email protected])
Date: 01/04/05

    regrets, can't make today's telecon due to a conflict.
    Benjamin

    At 08:10 AM 1/4/2005 -0500, Mike Dean wrote:
    >We'll have our weekly telecon today (January 4) from 4-5pm EST, 1-2pm PST,
    >and corresponding times in other locations.
    >
    >The dial-in numbers are
    >
    >   U.S.:  866-453-5550
    >
    >   outside U.S.:  +1-678-460-1860
    >
    >   After dialing, enter 3784085#
    >
    >   If you're asked, the chairperson is Mike Dean
    >
    >A parallel logged IRC session will be available on the #joint-committee
    >channel at irc.daml.org (see https://www.daml.org/irc/ for the server
    >password).
    >
    >Below is a draft agenda; additions are welcome.
    >
    >       Mike
    >
    >agenda updates/additions
    >
    >announcements
    >
    >   Happy New Year!
    >
    >minutes deferred
    >
    >SWRL FOL
    >
    >   document status
    >
    >Rule Languages for the Web workshop [1]
    >
    >next steps?
    >
    >next week
    >

    >[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2004Dec/0048.html

    Prof. Benjamin Grosof
    Web Technologies for E-Commerce, Business Policies, E-Contracting, Rules,
    XML, Agents, Semantic Web Services
    MIT Sloan School of Management, Information Technology group
    http://ebusiness.mit.edu/bgrosof or http://www.mit.edu/~bgrosof