FOL RuleML Updated

From: Boley, Harold (Harold.Boley@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca)
Date: 09/13/04

    I updated FOL RuleML, accomodating the feedback from last Tuesday.
    Today's RuleML SC telecon approved this with a few changes, which
    are now also incorporated in Version 0.86:

    http://www.ruleml.org/fol

    Since Peter and Ian have contributed quite a bit and gave the feedback
    that led to the current version, Mike, Said, and I suggest to include
    them as co-authors.

    This is not finished, obviously, but perhaps a good start for a future
    submission.

    -- Harold