RE: XML syntax for SWRL

From: Boley, Harold ([email protected])
Date: 06/23/04

    Hi Peter and All,

    there seems to have been an oversight w.r.t. sorting/typing
    SWRL variables according to the "I" vs. "D" distinction.
    This can be added using RuleML's 'type' attribute. So, in
    <http://www.w3.org/Submission/2004/SUBM-SWRL-20040521/#5>,
    the ruleml:var element

    <ruleml:var>xsd:string</ruleml:var>

    may be refined to either of these typed elements, following
    the Abstract Syntax grammar:

    <ruleml:var ruleml:type="I">xsd:string</ruleml:var>
    <ruleml:var ruleml:type="D">xsd:string</ruleml:var>

    Best,
    Harold