Re: Joint Committee telecon tomorrow 15 June

From: Dlmcg1@aol.com
Date: 06/14/04

    sorry i can not make it tomorrow - i have yet another meeting.
    next week though i should be home and not in meetings.

    deborah

    In a message dated 6/14/2004 5:59:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time, mdean@bbn.com
    writes:
    We'll have our weekly telecon tomorrow (June 15) from 4-5pm EDT, 1-2pm PDT,
    and corresponding times in other locations.

    The dial-in numbers are

      U.S.:  866-453-5550

      outside U.S.:  +1-678-460-1860

      After dialing, enter 3784085#

      If you're asked, the chairperson is Mike Dean

    A parallel logged IRC session will be available on the #joint-committee
    channel at irc.daml.org (see https://www.daml.org/irc/ for the server
    password).

    Below is a draft agenda; additions are welcome.

          Mike

    agenda updates/additions

    announcements

    minutes deferred - see also [1]

    KR2004 [2] / DL2004 [3] recap (Ian, Peter - 10 min)

    SDK WSMO language panel [4] (Ian - 10 min)

    SWRL FOL

      minimalist proposal [5] (Peter - 15 min)

      next steps (all - 10 min)

    SWRL feedback (all - 15 min)

      Neil Goldman:  swrlb:charAt [6]

      David Martin:  Example 5.1-5 [7] introduces inches variable in head

    next week

    [1] http://www.daml.org/listarchive/joint-committee/1711.html

    [2] http://magic.it.uts.edu.au/KR2004/

    [3] http://www.cs.concordia.ca/dl04/