rather drafty draft of SCL 1.0

From: Pat Hayes (phayes@ihmc.us)
Date: 06/07/04

    Attached is a rather sketchy and not fully complete version of the
    SCL 1.0 spec.  The XML syntax part is not yet included here, and
    there will be sections describing mappings from RDF/OWL/SWRL into SCL
    (actually, technically, defining these as SCL dialects) coming along
    over the next 2 weeks or so. The actual language is pretty stable at
    this point, however.

    I had meant to put this up on my web page but a local system glitch
    makes it inaccessible, so y'all are getting the whole HTML attached,
    sorry.  Hopefully this will be fixed soon (tomorrow) and the latest
    version of the document will then be accessible at

    http://www.ihmc.us/users/phayes/SCLJune2004.html

    Please do NOT use this URL until I email you that it works. Right now
    this URL gets you a piece of junk.

    Pat
    IHMC	(850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973   home
    40 South Alcaniz St.	(850)202 4416   office
    Pensacola			(850)202 4440   fax
    FL 32501			(850)291 0667    cell