Joint Committee telecon today 11 May

From: Mike Dean (mdean@bbn.com)
Date: 05/11/04

    We'll have our weekly telecon today (May 11) from 4-5pm EDT, 1-2pm PDT, and
    corresponding times in other locations.

    The dial-in numbers are

      U.S.:  866-779-0773

      outside U.S.:  +1-334-309-0262

      After dialing, enter *6190862* (including stars)

      If you're asked, the chairperson is Mike Dean

    A parallel logged IRC session will be available on the #joint-committee
    channel at irc.daml.org (see https://www.daml.org/irc/ for the server
    password).

    Below is a draft agenda; additions are welcome.

          Mike

    agenda updates/additions

    announcements

      SWRL 0.6 has been published [1]

        owlx:datarange added to local XML Schema for OWL XML Concrete Syntax

    minutes deferred

    next steps through October (all - 40 min)

      continued focus on implementation, use cases, and examples
      feedback from implementers and users
      potential parallel efforts
        alternative syntaxes
        Negation As Failure
        syntactic extensions toward FOL

    next week

      no telecon May 18 due to WWW 2004?

      no telecon May 25 due to DAML PI Meeting

    [1] http://www.daml.org/2004/04/swrl/