RE: new versions of SWRL draft

From: Mike Dean (mdean@bbn.com)
Date: 03/25/04

    Thanks, Peter!

    Your updates are now in CVS and at [1].

    Several questions/comments on the XML Syntax:

    I assume swrlx:dataRange addresses the class/datatype checking inconsistency
    you mentioned on this week's telecom.  Does this replace section 8.1?

    Shouldn't swrlx:datarangeAtom include a swrlx:dObject rather than a
    swrlx:iObject?

    I'm not sure I understand exactly how to use the new URIreference in
    ruleml:imp.  It might be good to add it to Example 5.1-1.

    I thought that swrlx:builtinAtom would have a swrlx:builtin attribute
    (analogous to swrlx:property) rather than using URIreference.

    Shouldn't swrlx:builtinAtom and swrlx:datarangeAtom (see above) now also be
    parents of swrlx:dObject?

    	Mike

    [1] http://www.daml.org/rules/proposal/