[Fwd: Re: Submission request to W3C: Semantic Web Rule Language (SWRL)]

From: Deborah L. McGuinness (dlm@ksl.Stanford.EDU)
Date: 01/20/04

    last minute for the agenda

    -------- Original Message --------
    Subject: 	Re: Submission request to W3C: Semantic Web Rule Language (SWRL)
    Date: 	Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:40:40 -0500
    From: 	Vivien Lacourba <vivien@w3.org>
    To: 	glen.newton@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
    CC: 	Glen Newton - NRC/CNRC CISTI/ICIST <gnewton@orca.cisti.nrc.ca>,
    submissions@w3.org, Charles.White@networkinference.com, "'Deborah L.
    McGuinness'" <dlm@ksl.Stanford.EDU>, Boley@dr-nick.w3.org, "Harold'"
    <Harold.Boley@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>, horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk,
    pfps@research.bell-labs.com, stabet@comcast.net, "'Benjamin'"
    <bgrosof@mit.edu>, "'Sandro Hawke'" <sandro@w3.org>

    Hi Glen,

    Tean days ago I sent you some comments about the "Semantic Web Rule
    Language (SWRL)" Submission. Reading your I was expecting to receive
    your final version of this submission in the upcoming days but at this
    date I still did not have receive any documents.

    I will also resend you my previous mail containing my comments and the
    updated version in case you lost this email.

    Please feel free to contact me at submissions@w3.org if you have any
    questions regarding the Submission process.

    Thanks,
    Vivien

    PS: Thanks to send these files to submissions@w3.org

    --