Joint Committee telecon tomorrow 6 January - new telecon number

From: Mike Dean (mdean@bbn.com)
Date: 01/06/04

    Happy New Year!  Note the new telecom access numbers and code below.

    We'll have our weekly telecon tomorrow (January 6) from 4-5pm EST,
    1-2pm PST, and corresponding times in other locations.

    The dial-in numbers are

      U.S.:  866-779-0773

      outside U.S.:  +1-334-309-0262

      After dialing, enter *6190862* (including stars)

      If you're asked, the chairperson is Mike Dean

    A parallel logged IRC session will be available on the #joint-committee
    channel at irc.daml.org (see https://www.daml.org/irc/ for the server
    password).

    Below is a draft agenda; additions are welcome.

          Mike

    agenda updates/additions

    announcements

      congratulations to Sir Tim Berners-Lee [1]

    minutes deferred

    document status (various - 10 min)

    Sheila McIlraith:  expressiveness question [2] (all - 10 min)

    datatype comparison and arithmetic conversion updates (Mike, et al - 20 min)

    next week

      built-in functions?

    [1] http://www.w3.org/2003/12/timbl_knighted

    [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-rules/2003Dec/0041.html