RE: Semantic Web Rule Language (SWRL) 0.5 released

From: Wagner, G.R. (G.R.Wagner@tm.tue.nl)
Date: 11/20/03

    > The Joint US/EU ad hoc Agent Markup Language Committee [1]
    > is pleased to announce the initial release [2] of SWRL:  A
    > Semantic Web Rule Language Combining OWL and RuleML.

    I know this comment is a bit late, but I'd just like to point
    out that it seems strange to talk about "conditions" in the
    conclusion part of a rule.

    So, instead of saying in the Introduction "the conditions
    specified in the consequent must also hold", wouldn't it be
    better to say "the statements specified in the consequent
    must also hold"?

    -Gerd