Re: notes from 11/11/03 JC telecon on Rules and preparing W3 Note

From: Benjamin Grosof (bgrosof@mit.edu)
Date: 11/12/03

    Hi Sandro,

    Thanks for letting us know.

    Harold and Ian:  probably one of you two should be "on point" for doing the
    Submission, therefore, not me.
    Any volunteer for coordinator on this?

    Benjamin

    At 06:28 PM 11/12/2003 -0500, Sandro Hawke wrote:

    > > o doing the W3C [Submission] on SWRL
    > >
    > > Sponsors will be MIT (Benj), NRC (Harold), Network Inference (Ian)
    >
    >It turns out that the process has changed and hosts like MIT no longer
    >count as members in this regard.  So it should be NRC and/or NI.
    >
    >        -- sandro

    Prof. Benjamin Grosof
    Web Technologies for E-Commerce, Business Policies, E-Contracting, Rules,
    XML, Agents, Semantic Web Services
    MIT Sloan School of Management, Information Technology group
    http://ebusiness.mit.edu/bgrosof or http://www.mit.edu/~bgrosof