updating the DLP doc's/links on the DAML Rules page

From: Benjamin Grosof (bgrosof@mit.edu)
Date: 11/11/03

    Hi Mike,
    Wrt the DLP stuff on the DAML Rules page, there's an updated paper and talk
    from WWW-2003, available at http://ebusiness.mit.edu/bgrosof/#DLP
    (alternatively http://ebusiness.mit.edu/bgrosof/#dlp-www2003)
    -> http://ebusiness.mit.edu/bgrosof/paps/dlp-www2003.pdf  for the
    conference paper
    and http://ebusiness.mit.edu/bgrosof/paps/talk-dlp-www2003.pdf and the
    conference talk.
    I suggest you put these on the DAML Rules page (probably along with the
    older working paper and talk for sake of stable links).
    Feel free to put local copies on the daml webserver, and/or to link to my
    page (the first URL above) which will be having updates for related work
    and implementations stuff pretty soon (there are a couple implementations
    and follow-on papers already).
    Benjamin

    Prof. Benjamin Grosof
    Web Technologies for E-Commerce, Business Policies, E-Contracting, Rules,
    XML, Agents, Semantic Web Services
    MIT Sloan School of Management, Information Technology group
    http://ebusiness.mit.edu/bgrosof or http://www.mit.edu/~bgrosof