OWL Rules proposal

From: Ian Horrocks (horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk)
Date: 09/28/03

    Dear All,

    Peter and I have extended our proposal [1] to include a concrete XML
    syntax. This is an extension of the OWL Web Ontology Language XML
    Presentation Syntax [2], the reason being that this saves us having to
    re-invent XML syntax for OWL descriptions so that we can use them as
    predicates in rules. It also has the benefit of allowing rules and
    axioms to be freely mixed.

    The proposal also includes a couple of examples. We will try to
    extend these before the Tuesday telecon - which I should be able to
    make if my travel goes to schedule.

    Regards,

    Ian and Peter

    [1] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~horrocks/DAML/Rules/