Joint Committee telecon today 26 August

From: Mike Dean (mdean@bbn.com)
Date: 08/26/03

    We'll have our weekly telecon today (August 26) from 4-5pm
    EDT, 1-2pm PDT, and corresponding times in other locations.

    The dial-in numbers are

      U.S.:  866-779-0774

      outside U.S.:  +1-334-309-0263

      After dialing, enter *7289913* (including stars)

      If you're asked, the chairperson is Mike Dean

    A parallel logged IRC session will be available on the
    #joint-committee channel at irc.daml.org (see
    https://www.daml.org/irc/ for the server password).

    Below is a draft agenda; additions are welcome.

          Mike

    agenda updates/additions

    announcements

    minutes deferred - see also [1]

    bNodes rule tests [2] (Mike, Ian, Peter - 25 min)

    concrete/exchange syntax alternatives (all - 25 min)

      ASCII syntax (e.g. n3)

      XML syntax

      RDF including some structural representation of variables

      RDF extended to support variables

    next week

      rules proposal based on SCLP fragment of RuleML (Benjamin, et al)?

      Rules Lite concrete syntax?

      schedule of work items

    [1] http://www.daml.org/listarchive/joint-committee/1435.html

    [2] http://www.daml.org/listarchive/joint-committee/1436.html