Re: Joint Committee telecon today 12 August

From: Ian Horrocks (horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk)
Date: 08/12/03

    Dear All,

    Peter and I have prepared a proposal for DAML/OWL rules. You can find it
    at:

     http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~horrocks/DAML/Rules/

    I will try to join the call later, but I am at IJCAI in Acapulco so there
    may be logistical problems. Peter will be there though I think.

    Ian

    --
    Ian Horrocks, Department of Computer Science,
    University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PL, UK.