Re: Joint Committee telecon today 29 July

From: Deborah L. McGuinness (dlm@ksl.Stanford.EDU)
Date: 07/29/03

    thx for the work Mike.

    I should expose my bias to also of course be funded by DAML and of
    course also be on Webont so
    it makes sense that I would support the position Mike proposes - giving
    priority to extending semantic web ontology languages with rules.
    I think even if I did not hold those positions and funding though, if i
    took a pragmatic approach of looking for a path likely to gain the
    greatest acceptance more quickly - i would also choose that route.

    yes - lets discuss it today.

    thx,