Re: Joint Committee telecon tomorrow 15 July: presentation syntax updated

From: Harold Boley (boley@informatik.uni-kl.de)
Date: 07/16/03

    Hi Mike and All,

    following our 15 July discussion, I updated the presentation syntax at

    http://www.ruleml.org/submission/ruleml-shortation.html

    Variables are no longer distinguished from individuals using Prolog's
    first-letter-capitalizing convention. This has been replaced by the
    convention of using a question mark as the first character, as, e.g.,
    in Jess, N3, and SCL.

    Marcel Ball has correspondingly updated the parser, which can be tried
    via the first link of the Implementation section.

    Best,
    Harold