corrected version of RuleML abstract syntax and DTD documents for April 22 2003 JC telecon presentation

From: Benjamin Grosof (bgrosof@MIT.EDU)
Date: 04/24/03

    Hi folks,
    Attahced is a corrected version of the RuleML abstract syntax document that
    we discussed on the April 22, 2003 JC telecon,
    that I used in my presentation there, I gave it an updated name to make
    that clear.  (Apologies for the mistake, I inadvertently used a slightly
    different version than I should have.)

    The DTD's for Hornlog and SCLP are unchanged (you can see my April 22 2003
    message for those attachments).  The DTD's are posted on the RuleML site at
    [1] [2]:

    [1] http://www.ruleml.org/dtd/0.8/ruleml-urhornlogquery-monolith.dtd

    [2] http://www.ruleml.org/dtd/0.8/ruleml-sclpquery-monolith.dtd

    Prof. Benjamin Grosof
    Web Technologies for E-Commerce, Business Policies, E-Contracting, Rules,
    XML, Agents, Semantic Web Services
    MIT Sloan School of Management, Information Technology group
    http://ebusiness.mit.edu/bgrosof or http://www.mit.edu/~bgrosof