Joint Committee telecon today 15 April

From: Mike Dean (mdean@bbn.com)
Date: 04/15/03

    My apologies for not getting this out earlier.

    We'll have our weekly telecon today (April 15) from 4-5pm
    EDT, 1-2pm PDT, and corresponding times in other locations.

    The dial-in numbers are

      U.S.:  866-779-0774

      outside U.S.:  +1-334-309-0263

      After dialing, enter *7289913* (including stars)

      If you're asked, the chairperson is Mike Dean

    A parallel logged IRC session will be available on the
    #joint-committee channel at irc.daml.org (see
    https://www.daml.org/irc/ for the server password).

    Below is a draft agenda; additions are welcome.

          Mike

    agenda updates/additions

    announcements

    minutes deferred

    DAML PI Meeting [1] recap

      Query (Richard, et al - 15 min)

        Neil Goldman's comments [2] (Richard, et al - 10 min)

      Rules (Benjamin, et al - 15 min)

    SWSI [3] F2F recap (Benjamin, Mike, et al - 15 min)

      reusable DAML-S description for DQL?

    next week

      report on AAAI 2003 Spring Symposium [4] (various - 10 min)

      Rules or Query

    [1] http://www.daml.org/meetings/2003/04/pi/

    [2] http://www.daml.org/listarchive/joint-committee/1329.html

    [3] http://swsc.semanticweb.org/