Re: Joint Committee telecon tomorrow 28 January

From: Deborah McGuinness (dlm@ksl.stanford.edu)
Date: 01/28/03

    i may be late sorry.
    I will add some use cases for rules based on  fairly extensive use of
    classic's rules in applications.  Many of the applications were
    configuration or interoperability/solution applications, some arising
    from help desk scenarios.

    also, if people are following the webont discussion about compliance
    levels but will not be on the webont thurs call, it might be useful to
    get some input for feeding into webont on thurs.

    deborah

    --
     Deborah L. McGuinness
     Knowledge Systems Laboratory