inference rules

From: Mike Dean (mdean@bbn.com)
Date: 11/12/02

    Here's the example of an inference rule that I used during
    today's telecon:

      ; 2 (full) siblings have the same father
      (hasFather ?s1 ?f)
      (hasSibling ?s1 ?s2)
      =>
      (hasFather ?s2 ?f)

    I don't think this can naturally be expressed in a DL
    (without introducing classes like ChildrenOfMike), so I
    assume it can't be expressed in a Description Logic Program.
    I think it's one of several good motivators for DAML Rules.

    	Mike