slides "Introduction to RuleML" for today's Joint Committee telecon

From: Benjamin Grosof (bgrosof@mit.edu)
Date: 10/29/02

    Hi folks,
    Attached are the slides "Introduction to RuleML" for today's Joint
    Committee telecon, by me and Harold.

    There's a main part (23 slides), and a Part 2 including a lot of additional
    optional slides with more details/background.
    These slides are also posted on my webpage at:
    http://ebusiness.mit.edu/bgrosof/#JointCommitteeRuleMLTalkOct02

    Benjamin