Re: DQL queries

From: Ian Horrocks (horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk)
Date: 07/23/02

    I am sorry for the short notice, but I wont be able to make the call this
    evening. As you already saw from Frank, we are both attending ECAI in
    Lyon. I spent 5 hours today giving a talk, a tutorial and being
    interrogated about DAML+OIL/OWL, so while I would love to talk about DQL,
    I am afraid that have neither the energy nor the voice for it.

    I will answer by email the points Richard makes below, and then we can
    hopefully discuss DLQ next week.

    Regards, Ian

    --
    Ian Horrocks, Department of Computer Science,
    University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PL, UK.