Joint Committee telecon tomorrow 9 July

From: Mike Dean (mdean@bbn.com)
Date: 07/08/02

    We'll have our weekly telecon tomorrow (July 9) from 4-5pm
    EDT, 1-2pm PDT, and corresponding times in other locations.

    The dial-in numbers are

      U.S.:  866-779-0774

      outside U.S.:  +1-334-309-0263

      After dialing, enter *7289913* (including stars)

      If you're asked, the chairperson is Mike Dean

    A parallel logged IRC session will be available on the
    #joint-committee channel at irc.daml.org (see
    https://www.daml.org/irc/ for the server password).

    Below is a draft agenda; additions are welcome.

          Mike

    agenda updates/additions

    announcements

    minutes deferred

    any new DQL thoughts

    next steps

      take a "summer break" until DAML Rules proposal?

      use (some) telecons as (smaller) DAML Rules design
      discussions?

      plan to finalize DAML Rules before DAML PI Meeting in
      October