Re: Joint Committee telecon tomorrow 25 June

From: Deborah McGuinness (dlm@ksl.stanford.edu)
Date: 06/24/02

    note there are 3 or more expectations from the upcoming webont meeting
    on july 1-2
    1 - release as a working draft of the feature synopsis document
        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Jun/0173.html
    2 - release as a working draft of the reference description doc
        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Jun/0124.html
    3 - release as a working draft the owl formal specification
        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Jun/0118.html

    my suggestion to this committee is to at least skim these documents if
    you would like to provide feedback on any of the documents prior to
    release as working drafts.
    I suggest a short time slot on the tues agenda incase there is any joint
    committee input that is best done in interactive form.

    if rules and query need their full allotments, then i suggest shortening
    iswc reflections to allow a few minutes for anything people want to
    bring up.

    deborah

    --
     Deborah L. McGuinness