Re: Joint Committee telecon tomorrow 22 January

From: Jim Hendler (hendler@cs.umd.edu)
Date: 01/21/02

All - as should be clear by now, I have simply been able to keep up
with the joint committee while also running WebOnt WG and trying to
get my academic life back in shape.  I think the time has come when I
should officially bow out, and thus thus I herewith tender my
resignation from the joint committee - might hint to be let back in
someday, but for now I think this makes most sense
  -JH

AV Williams Building, Univ of Maryland		  College Park, MD 20742
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler