Re: replay of message to webont re working on the language

From: Jim Hendler (hendler@cs.umd.edu)
Date: 12/11/01

At 5:04 PM -0500 12/11/01, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
>As promised here is the message I sent out webont concerning changes to
>DAML+OIL.  I'm also interested in joint committee members who want to put
>significant work into this effort.
>
>peter

Peter - please be careful - if you bring people from outside the WG
(and esp. the W3C membership) into the effort, we run the risk of
having someone or their company yell about IPR issues. Just be sure
to differentiate between what is WG activity and what is general
discussion or the like.  Dan, am I being paranoid here?  Any guidance
to Peter?
  thanks
--
Prof. James Hendler			Director, Semantic Web and
Agent Technology