RE: Cutting the Patrician datatype knot

From: Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com
Date: 12/01/01

PDU is defined in

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Nov/0579.html

The recently adopted short acryonym PDU is not mentioned there,
but that's the most complete definition of the PDU approach and
it is what I mean when I refer to PDU.

Note that PDU is not new. In fact, its just the combination of
the P proposal, the DAML idiom (viewed as a minor modification
of the DC proposal), and the U idiom (URVs) as synonymous idioms
defining the pairing of lexical form and data type -- and is also
future compatible with the P++ proposal as noted in

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Nov/0637.html

Cheers,

Patrick