two documents concerning datatypes in RDFS

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider (pfps@research.bell-labs.com)
Date: 10/08/01

Hi:

I've updated my documents on datatypes in RDFS.  I would like to get these
documents out this week, so that they have a chance of affecting the work
of the RDF Core WG.

The documents are my work, but I'm passing them by the joint-committee for
two reasons:

1/ I don't want to surprise you.

2/ They are very similar to the datatype extension to DAML+OIL.

If desired, the similarity between this work and the DAML+OIL datatype
extension may result in some form of approval from the joint committee.

Comments, concerning either the basic ideas behind this proposal or its
technical details, are very welcome.

peter