www pointers in submission to you-know-what

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider (pfps@research.bell-labs.com)
Date: 09/13/01

Done, except for Dan Brinkley who does not appear to have a home page!  (It
may just be that there is too much stuff on that name for me to find the
correct reference.)

What I did was add the first google hit on your names, except for Pat, who
gave me his official-and-never-to-be-changed-at-least-according-to-the-W3C
URL.  :-)  If you want a different identifier please let me know.

peter

PS:  I'm going to try to see if I can do something better, like perhaps
have entries for all of you just after the editors section.