Re: A bump on the DAML+OIL road

From: Pat Hayes (phayes@ai.uwf.edu)
Date: 09/12/01

>Hi:
>
>I got a note from the-organization-to-which-I-submitted-DAML+OIL stating
>that the submission has to be in the appropriate format.  This format has
>only a place for editors, not for anything else. One possibility is to
>include the rest of you in the acknowledgments section.
>
>Comments?

May God have mercy on all administrators. Peter, you have my
permission to include me in any way whatsoever, including not at all,
if it will get this thing through whatever bloody silly hoops it must
be put through.

Pat
IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola,  FL 32501			(850)202 4440   fax