Joint Committee personnel change

From: Jim Hendler (jhendler@darpa.mil)
Date: 08/27/01

Folks- As of end of this week, I need to step down as the US Govt
advisor of the US/EU joint committee.  I would urge the committee to
consider asking Murray Burke, the new DAML PM, to take my place -
suggest this as an agenda item for Tuesday's meeting.
  With respect to my participation - I would be willing to join the
committee as a regular member if you folks decide it would be
worthwhile and invite me (note: per our very early discussion on
membership - the ad hoc committee has its own authority to invite
people w/no concurrance on part of govt advisors needed - although
possibly sought).
  Also, if you do ask me to join the committee, I won't be able to
make a lot of the phone calls (starting this Thursday I teach at 4PM
EDT on T, TH) but will certainly monitor documents, participate in
writing, etc.
  -Jim H.
--
Prof. James Hendler		Program Manager