Joint Committee telecon today 24 July

From: Mike Dean (mdean@bbn.com)
Date: 07/24/01

We'll have our weekly telecon today (July 24) from 4-5pm
EDT, 1-2pm PDT, and corresponding times in other locations.

The dial-in numbers are

  U.S.:  800-298-9646

  outside U.S.:  +1-904-779-4740

  If you're asked, the chairperson is Jack Cater (one of my
  coworkers).

A parallel logged IRC session will be available on the
#joint-committee channel at irc.daml.org (see
https://www.daml.org/irc/ for the server password).

Below is a draft agenda; additions are welcome.

      Mike

agenda updates/additions

announcements

  Deb and Richard provided a new version of the DAML+OIL
  axiomatic semantics last week.  See [1].

minutes from July 17 F2F deferred to next telecon

discussion of language feedback received during the DAML PI
meeting (all)

  expressiveness

  rules

future plans