Re: Coordination with RDF Core

From: Jim Hendler (jhendler@darpa.mil)
Date: 07/05/01

At 11:59 PM +0200 7/4/01, Frank van Harmelen wrote:
>Dear Joint Everybody,
>
>In the meeting of 26 June, we discussed Peter's initial list of
>coordination points between DAMl+OIL and the RDF Core activity (see [1])
>
>I volunteered to update his notes by taking into account our discussion,
>and also making it into a proper document.
>
>You can find the result at [2], and attached.
>I assume that if we agree on this, it should be passed on to the RDF
>Core folk?
>
>Frank.
>    ----
>
>[1] http://www.daml.org/listarchive/joint-committee/0495.html
>[2] http://www.cs.vu.nl/~frankh/spool/RDFS-DAML+OIL-coordination.html

I will forward this on to the Semantic Web Coordination Group as soon
as you folks tell me it's okay to - we should do this soon.  The
chairs of RDF Core are on that group, and we'll use it to define some
of the "interfaces" between the proposed web ontology charter and the
RDF Core group as well as to send some feedback to the Core group.
  -JH
p.s. Frank - I'm having trouble reaching your server - can you email
me a copy of the document?
--
Prof. James Hendler		Program Manager
DARPA/ISO			703-696-2238 (phone)