Re: walkthru and reference doc

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider (pfps@research.bell-labs.com)
Date: 03/27/01

I found some uses of Abstract in the reference document (not visible ones,
though) and changed them.  I also found some uses of abstract and Abstract
in daml+oil.daml and differences-daml+oil.html and changed them.

I also reinstated equivalentTo in the reference document.

I think that this finishes the changes needed for the release.

peter