Proof carrying code and proofs

From: Jim Hendler (jhendler@darpa.mil)
Date: 03/06/01

As we consider way ahead, it is probably worth some of us reading the
work on proof-carrying code and the proof-carrying authentication.
Tim and Dan said that the PCA paper (second one down here) is what
they felt was a good start for some of the advanced issues.
  -JH

>--        Proof-Carrying Code
>http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~necula/pcc.html#implementation
>Tue, 22 Jun 1999 01:33:41 GMT
>

>The first time Tim and I found something pretty close to what we
>want was the PCA paper:
>
>[PCA] Proof-Carrying Authentication. Andrew W. Appel and Edward
>       W. Felten, 6th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications
>       Security, November 1999.
>http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/Logic#PCA

Dr. James Hendler		jhendler@darpa.mil
Chief Scientist, DARPA/ISO	703-696-2238 (phone)
3701 N. Fairfax Dr.		703-696-2201 (Fax)
Arlington, VA 22203		http://www.cs.umd.edu/~hendler