Re: Joint Committee telecon today 6 March

From: Frank van Harmelen (Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl)
Date: 03/06/01

Mike Dean wrote:

> Below is a draft agenda; additions are welcome.

I'd like to add the following small point:

Semantic Web panel at WWW10

There will be a Semantic Web panel discussion at WWW10. Already on the panel are
- Jim (DARPA)
- Dieter (EU)
- someone from the multimedia field

Still needed is someone from the Semantic Web initiative at W3C.

Eric Miller can't make it to WWW10 for personal reasons. Tim and DanC have not responded to the invitation yet. Will one of them accept? Can we find another volunteer from among our ranks?

Frank.
   ----