reification use cases

From: Mike Dean (mdean@bbn.com)
Date: 03/05/01

In our reification discussions, I think it would be useful
to identify some use cases.  Here are some possibilities:

1) intelligence (or genealogy) database tagging:  timestamp,
source, etc. at the field level

2) CIA World Fact Book parenthesized data facets:  year,
est., ...

3) data precision and/or uncertainty (+/-, error bounds,
probability distribution, etc.)

4) language variants (English, French, etc.)

5) use of statement sources to facilitate a trust model
(e.g. application includes statements from its model only if
they include a source of http://www.w3.org/,
http://www.daml.org/, etc.)

6) units of measure? (feet, meters, etc.)

n) quoting

	Mike