[Fwd: DAML Presentation Description]

From: Dan Connolly (connolly@w3.org)
Date: 02/06/01

I volunteered to present DAML at KT2001.

These blurbs look OK to me; I presume they're OK
to other folks too. If not, let me know.

(if you've got creative suggestions, send them
straight to Dianne Kennedy, OK? I'm not sure
what the deadline for getting stuff into the
conference program is/was.)

office: tel:+1-913-491-0501
pager: mailto:connolly.pager@w3.org
  (put return phone number in from/subject)