Re: Joint Committee Minutes 23 January 2001

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider (pfps@research.bell-labs.com)
Date: 01/24/01

The section about Santa should be revised.  Santa does not have a top type,
just a union type---i.e., a type that needs further typing.  Santa doesn't
use any stuff not in XML Schema datatypes.

I suggest that we have a deadline of Monday for counter-proposals, so that
people can read them.  (I would prefer Friday, even.)

The qualified restrictions example is wrong.  The first part should have
10, not 3.  The second part should go on to say

	If there were no distinction between hasClass and hasClassQ, this
	would *also* say that there are at most 3 doctors overall, which is
	not what is intended.

peter