Joint Committee telecon today

From: Mike Dean (mdean@bbn.com)
Date: 01/23/01

We'll have our weekly telecon today (Tuesday, January 23)
from 4-5pm EST, 1-2pm PST, and corresponding times in other
locations.

The dial-in numbers are

  U.S.:  888-483-2662

  outside U.S.: +1-310-312-5889

  Enter passcode 6428 followed by the # sign

Below is a draft agenda; additions are welcome.

      Mike

agenda updates/additions

announcements

  John Flynn sent a message to European participants about
  calling cards, etc.

  IRC will continue to be available this week.  Connect to
  channel #joint-committee on www.daml.org:6667.

  www.daml.org will be moving to a new server and IP address
  later this week.  Details and schedule are
  forthcoming.

corrections to minutes from 16 January [1]

concrete types

  Ian's revised proposal and example [2]

work with RuleML [3]

  Harold Boley suggested a meeting at the DAML PI Meeting in
  February -- I pointed him to the minutes of our 2000-12-07
  meeting and expressed my belief that this is probably
  premature.

Conceptual Graphs [4] (if time permits)

[1] http://www.daml.org/committee/minutes/2001-01-16.html

[2] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~horrocks/DAML+OIL/Datatypes/