Re: Joint Committee telecon today (concrete types)

From: Dan Connolly (connolly@w3.org)
Date: 01/16/01

Mike Dean wrote:

[...]
> [8] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~horrocks/daml+oil/Datatypes/

Sorry I didn't read this earlier, but I'm trying to prepare
for the teleconference, and I could really use some
concrete examples of how this proposal would work.

How do I indicate, syntactically, that something is
an integer?

Do I still write

    <daml:Restriction daml:cardinality="1">
      <daml:onProperty rdf:resource="#hasFather"/>
    </daml:Restriction>

or something else?

Also... do we need separate first/rest properties
to build lists of integers?

office: tel:+1-913-491-0501
pager: mailto:connolly.pager@w3.org
  (put return phone number in from/subject)