Re: Ready for release

From: Ian Horrocks (horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk)
Date: 01/11/01

The version from Deb was certainly more up to date than the one I had
and seems to reflect the latest comments from Lynn and Peter. I have
fixed a couple of typos:

< First we include a few redundant mappings.  The semantic constraints rising
< from these mapping follow from the setup of the semantic structure above
---
> First we include a few redundant mappings.  The semantic constraints arising
> from these mappings follow from the setup of the semantic structure above

and updated my web site accordingly.

Ian