DAML-Time homepage

From: George Ferguson (ferguson@cs.rochester.edu)
Date: 10/09/02

    I'm sorry, but I kept forgetting to announce to this list the URL for the
    DAML-Time homepage:

       http://www.cs.rochester.edu/~ferguson/daml/

    You will find various versions of Jerry's core ontology of time, including his
    original plain text, an XML-ified version that may be easier on the eyes in a
    browser, and a DAML version created using Drew McDermott et al.'s encoding of
    FOL in RDF/DAML. There are also supporting documents describing comparisons and
    mappings between DAML-Time and other temporal ontology efforts.

    See you all in Portland next week.

    George
    --
    Dr. George Ferguson           Research Scientist
    Dept. of Computer Science     EMAIL: ferguson@cs.rochester.edu