Re: A DAML Spatial Ontology

From: Pete Haglich (phaglic@isx.com)
Date: 03/10/03

    I am interested in participating.  In our work on 2 DARPA projects we
    have developed a pragmatic geographic spatial ontology and an pragmatic
    geometric spatial ontology.  I would be happy to share our work and to
    look at expanding the quality of our ontology library with the results
    of an effort like this.

    --
    Pete Haglich, ISX Corporation
    Virginia Beach, VA