Re: A DAML Spatial Ontology

From: Adam Pease (apease@ks.teknowledge.com)
Date: 03/06/03

    Jerry,
       Teknowledge would certainly be interested in participating.  There's a
    good deal of material in our Suggested Upper Merged Ontology (SUMO) as well
    as in the Terrain Ontology that extends SUMO, that should be
    relevant.  Both are freely available from
    <http://ontology.teknowledge.com>.  We expect to release a number of
    additional extensions in the coming months.

    Adam